E.mail is a very important part of my working practice. Most of my correspondence with management and outside agencies come in the form of an email. At work I use outlook express and categorise mail from various senders into different folders for ease of access.
I also use my mobile to access email but have work and personal mail coming in on different platforms.
I find email a quick , effective and secure way to communicate and receive advice and information on a daily basis.
I also find this an extremely good tool to forward documents and photographic evidence in the form of attachments.
I do however treat all mail and attachments with the confidentiality that they require.
In the message header information of sender,primary recipient and other recipients who have been copied into the email are visible. However using the Bcc  Blind carbon copy allows only the sender to see who has been bcc-ed into the email. This is a secure way so other recipients don't see other people's email addresses.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leadership capability feedback tool

Why digital

Digital security