Open badges

An Open Badge is a way of celebrating my learning ,skills and reflection as no one institute can give me all the knowledge and understanding in certain areas of my career. This helps me update and keep a track of my lifelong learning, in a variety of different ways. E.g. an online course, a mentoring session ,watching a video ECT.
The way I reflect on my learning through experiance, knowledge,the skills I learn and my thoughts on my subject, and the way I apply my knowledge and understanding. An open badge is a digital way of recognising and recording my achievements that i can share with others through social media or a blog. They are linked to my evidence provided to earn the badge for both formal and informal learning.
An open badge is a way of keeping a record of my knowledge ,skills and achievements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why digital

Leadership capability feedback tool

Digital security