Leadership capability feedback tool

Using the leadership capability feedback has made a difference in the way I practice.
I am pleased with my  highlights. Taking intelligent risks,Seeing how best to make a difference  and communicating and promoting ownership of vision. but I am also aware of what I can do to take these forward.
I am aware of the areas I need to develop,  Seeing the bigger picture, inspiring others, and promoting partnership working, but I am  in a better position now with what I have learnetd to improve my overall practice .
Taking into overall account of how others perceive my practice is also a great learning tool and is of high importance to how I practice. Having feedback from both my colleagues and members of my management team has given me an insight into my strengths and weaknesses and has given me a valuable view to improvement.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Why digital

Digital security