Why digital

Digital technology is widely becoming more and more a part of everyone's life. This affects both our personal and working lives. More and more people access social media to keep in touch with family and friends  And most homes will have at least 1 mobile device.
In our working capacity it is important that we all try to develop our skills for communication , assessment, recording and our own personal learning.
I feel my own capability and confidence would rate at around 2 on the why digital self assessment and my own relevance would be a 3. I feel more opportunities for learning would resolve the two tier  workforce and enable a more confident capable environment foe our service users.
The infographic produced by skills for care in some part represents my experience as a member of social services workforce .
I agree with the statistics shown in the perception of skills and that the majority my colleagues will use technology at least once a day. I believe technology is used widely for recording and managing the delivery of care there for would think the percentage would be higher on this.
I also think the percentage would be higher for staff having a tablet at home. I totally agree with the statements 'what stops the use of digital technology, but I think more than 74% of staff will have some sort of mobile device.
I also think the learning oppertunities where I work is mainly through peer support. But the overall perception of the infgraph are fair statements.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Leadership capability feedback tool

Digital security